10 September 2011

FOCUS

The focus was on the satellite LNB. This has rendered the backgroud blurred or out of focus. Focal length is 105mm and shutter speed 1/3000s. aperture:F5.6, ISO 560. The fast shutter speed and 560 ISO have underexposed the image.






For this picture, I locked the focus on the building in the background and took the picture. This has thrown the LNB out of focus and given a sharp background. Camera settings:ISO 560, 80mm, S/SPEED:1/250s,Aperture:4.9






This exercise is about focusing with a set aperture. I shot in manual and had the lowest possible aperture with my selected shutter speed. I locked the focus on my satellite LNB and took a picture. The LNB as can be seen appears sharp while my background is thrown out of focus.ISO 560, 80mm, S/SPEED:1/250s,Aperture:4.9





No comments:

Post a Comment