03 February 2013

COLOURS INTO TONES IN BLACK AND WHITE



I am sorry for the long period of dormancy due to work commitments. Any time i find myself lagging behind, something comes up to inspire me the more like the recent story i read in the dailymail online about the Legendary Photojournalist Art shay who at 90 years of age is still practicing Photography. It was an interesting read.

My Photography interest has also drawn me to writing and blogging which i probably would not have ventured into without taking this course.

In this  next exercise, we are demonstrate colours into tones in black and white


Image 1: ISO 2500,50MM, F7.1, APERTURE:1/8
The picture above was from my refrigerator fruit basket to demonstrate colours in black and white tones.

Image 2: Neutral version

































No comments:

Post a Comment