11 February 2013

TUTOR FEEDBACK

My tutor feedback came on February 11, 2013 for assignment 3 which i submitted a week earlier. This is 10 good months after my last assignment. He was not quite impressed with the quality of my work and i quite understand that. The important thing here is to take in all the advice and suggestions he put forward.

1. Improve picture composition
2. Spend more time looking at examples by professional practitioners
3. Do plenty of research and independent learning to enhance my creative,theoretical understanding an practical approach to photography.
4. Make more detailed reflective notes and develop my thoughts about how to approach a subject.

He mentioned though that i have demonstrated an understanding of color relationships, but some of my interpretations are quite loose and no diagrams were submitted. This was partly because i was unable to navigate the blogger page to create diagrams.

With all these at the back of my mind, i proceed to the next project on Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment