08 December 2013

TUTUOR FEEDBACK

I submitted my work in November 2013 for the exercise on light. Unfortunately the tutor was not really impressed with the assignment. He however commended my learning log which he described as very good. He went on to say that its a bit of a mystery tone why there is such gap between my work on the learning log and interpretation of the brief.  This assessment got me thinking where am I going wrong?

So I sat down, re-printed all the assessments and reviewed them again by following all my entries in the learning log. I discovered that not proper attention is placed on the assignments as against entries in the learning log. This has to change moving forward. Like I told him, the degree is the motivation for my taking this course and i intend to forge ahead despite the odds. The last exercise is on narrative and illustration and i will give a good account of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment